Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh what a world, what a world...

So here's a small little tidbit...

The world that Lifebound will take place on - that is to say, the actual planet itself - has a name. I have named it Canvas.

There are a few reasons for that.

The name foremost refers to a painter's canvas. The people of the world gave the planet the name Canvas because "It is a fresh foundation upon which anyone can make something for themselves, if they try."

Also among the reasons is because this world is truly my canvas. It's my ultimate canvas. This world will be my best showcasing of my craft and what I can do. Whatever talent I possess, it will appear on Canvas. It'll have to be perfect...and it's the size of a planet!

Love,
 Skinner

P.S.: I've known what I've wanted to call the planet for a long time now, but I've decided to reveal it just now because I've got this other idea coming up that will probably be posted in a few days and knowing the planet's name would probably be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment